Capacity Building Workshop for The World Starts With Me (WSWM) Core team held (10th -12 th) Dec 2008
Unlike for the 2008 WSWM project cycle which started with a 3-day orientation workshop, the 2009 WSWM
project cycle started with a 3-day capacity building workshop which was held at Mukono DFI, (10th -12th) December, 2008.
Participants arrived on the evening of Tuesday 9th Dec 2008 and left on the morning of Sat 13th Dec 2009.
The Workshop theme was “Capacity building and knowledge sharing for better performance”
The workshop was conducted in such a way as to achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthen the WSWM core team family through informal and professional interactions.
- Reflect on the WSWM 2008 Project cycle and share the WSWM 2009 workplan.
- Get a deeper understanding of the critical SRH&R issues affecting adolescents in Uganda.
- Networking and knowledge sharing with other SRH& R initiatives in the country.
- Get an opportunity to listen to the people WSWM is serving so that so as to become more relevant to the WSWM program beneficiaries.
- Get new ideas from the WSWM core team members, beneficiaries and other SRHR initiatives which can be incorporated in the WSWM 2009 implementation.
The workshop report will soon be available for download.